My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, December 24, 2012

Better Watch Out - Better Not Pout , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello!

Santa Claus is coming to town! Merry Christmas!

I have been working day and night to finish my gifts - I am done now with everything and just want to crash. These wonderful little candy-filled trees were so much fun to make and all the pieces fit together perfectly! I will definitely make these again next year! I saw them on http://www.sharonsscrappyspace.com/ and she gave the link to http://jackietopa.typepad.com/ for the tutorial. I made 12 of these all together and when they were finished I put each one into a cellophane bag and gathered and tied it at the top with a red bow..



I also made 12 more Santa candy bar holders - only this time I changed them again with a round belt buckle this time and smaller buttons. They were the big hit this year but I know that the little trees will be also.



Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I am wishing you a wonderful Christmas Eve!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow these are fabulous ... i am sorry i haven't been over for a while.. but just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these. Soo cute.

Linda said...

What a lovely gifts, the little trees are so cute. I wish you a merry Christmas
hugs Linda

Ann said...

what adorable gifts. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas

Shirley said...

Barbara Dianne, both the trees and the candy bar wrappers are wonderful. I know that the recipients were happy to get them. Lots of work, but what an accomplishment.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, I can certainly see why they were a hit Barbara! LOVE them all. . . .but I think the trees are my favorite! Super creative and fun.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!