My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Dollhouse Studio - The Folding Twin Bed

The inventory continues. Begins on 9/2/10 post.

Hello!

One of the more unique miniatures I have in the dollhouse studio - and one of my favorites next to the chess set (coming up) - is the folding twin bed. I was going to make a mattress for it but it was somehow forgotten. I have now purchased the ticking to make one, so when I finish it - along with the sink curtain - I will post photos.

The folding bed frame is metal, hinged for folding, is on wheels and has a hook at the top that holds it together when it is folded up for storing.


Isn't this so cool! So detailed and realistic - I absolutely love it! :<)

Returned to the dollhouse studio, that makes five returns - only a few left.

The table area is next, then the couch area, then the children who live in this studio and some miscellaneous items - and then all will be returned and in order and I need to start to do the research for the cost list yet before I advertise it to sell.

Thanks for stopping by today!

I am off to spend the day looking at my medical records. Hopefully I find what I need to make some informed decisions.

Wishing you a creative day today!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Gaby said...

Oh my God, look at all those details on that bed. Just like a real one.

So cute!

Have a great week!

Libélula Noivos said...

Hello Darling!
I won this award Duendes, which is my sister ...
Hugs and thanks for your visiting.

Libélula.

Duendes said...

Hello Barbara, these miniatures are wonderful.
Wishing you a happy day! You made mine! :<)

Hugs,