My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Dollhouse Studio - The Toys

I had to add to this post so today there are TWO posts - please read down to see all photos.

The inventory continues. Begins on 9/2/10 post.

Hello!

The toys that sit on the floor under the bay window in the dollhouse studio are many. Also in this photo are the floor mat and newspapers that sit on the floor by the table and chairs.

The toys include a small dollhouse, a dollhouse kit in a gift wrapped box, a pink bag of supplies that contains a roll of carpet, a roll of wallpaper and floorboard strips for decorating the dollhouse kit, a teddy bear in it's box, a yellow bag of purchases from a toy store, two bolts of material with a yardstick that has the inch marks, a puzzle and a Shirley Temple set of paper dolls.



Thanks for stopping by today!

This is a new editing program and I have no idea how to make this do what I want! At least I was able to load the photos and descriptions but I have re-done this and deleted it all four times now and have been working on this one post for almost two hours! Good thing I have insomnia and work during the night many times to get them ready to publish!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Mari@ said...

These toys are very beautiful. Especially Shirley Temple set of paper dolls and the bolts with a yardstick. Please which is the correct newspapers size? Hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, how fun. I can't believe how tiny it all is. TFS.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh my word..I had no idea they were "doll" size until I scrolled to see the image of your hand! They are so cute...fabulous little "toys"!

PAKY said...

I love all toys, specially the dollhouse, I adore the small scales! have a good week too... hugs
Paqui

PAKY said...

I love all toys, specially the dollhouse, I adore the small scales! have a good week too... hugs
Paqui

Cami said...

Your miniature work is just fabulous! I used to tamper with miniatures but gave up because my hands are so clumsy! You do beautiful work Barbara Diane! Hugs, Cami