My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, March 12, 2007

Bonnie's Kits To Go!


This is a photo of one of the books you can find on my brother Dick and sister-in-law Bonnie's online store - Bonnie's Kits to Go! If you like handwork, this is the place to look for great products! They carry all kinds of wonderful things for cross stitch embroidery, crocheting, knitting, beading and much more - all manner of kits and charts and books! I was looking at their site again this morning and found this great book of 12 individual little teddy bears, each with their own blanket! It is called 'Birthday Bears & Blankets' and each of the 12 designs represents a month of the year! What cute little bears to make and if you crochet, this is absolutely the book for you! Check it out! :<} It's in my favorites!

No comments: