My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Bear In The Studio













There's a new bear in the studio - almost finished. I still have to add the ears, eyes, mouth and nose. Hopefully his nose will not be a re-run of Susie's mishap. Sorry Susie! :<} I have been referring to the new bear as "Red" at this point, but that may change when he is completed and has his personality. He is made from wool felt in a beautiful color called "Ember". In the pattern he is a "sleeping" bear on a shelf edge - which is why the pose - but I have also taken a photo of him in a sitting position so that you can see his shape. He looks a little "necked" at this point but soon he will be all together! He has large ears so I am not sure how to attach them as I don't want him to look like a mouse. :<} Well, by the end of the day he will be done and we shall see!

No comments: