My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Card to Accompany Silly Bird & His Birdhouse

Hello!

Here is the card of the many re-created flowers to accompany the Silly Bird and his Milk Carton birdhouse. I hope that you like it! :<)

I had such fun making these flowers and at times like this I am so glad to have all of the paper punches that I do have. It makes it so less stressful to just be able to pick whatever punch shape that fits what you want to create and you can just make flowers to your hearts content! :<) I have collected the punches for many years now and will continue to do so.

The front.

The inside.

The pair.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Here in this part of WI we had severe storms all night and into the morning hours, with more expected today. Wishing you sunshine where you are! :<)

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love it. Those flowers are great. TFS.

Gaby said...

What a lovely colorful set. You have done a great job.

Hugs
Gaby

Unknown said...

The set is fantastic!

Michelle said...

Oh I love this!! What a fabulous set, so bright and fun.
I hope you are well and having a wonderful day.

Carol Hurlock said...

The card matches so perfectly. I love the pretty flowers. Very eye catching.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}