My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Wonderful World of Elves

Hello!

If you want to see a wonderful world of elves - character dolls created by this fantastic artist - you must go to visit her blog at http://terradeduendes.blogspot.com/ I am in love with all of her elves and their families!

The young elf Ferrucio - the one with the great head of orange red hair - is my favorite! But now there is the Moonlight Artist post of last Friday and I can't tell you how this little person speaks to me! :<)

If you want a smile and a happy feeling - do check out this blog! See you next week - take care!

Hugs, Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Duendes said...

Hi Barbara Diane. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy. Your blog is very beautiful too.
Thanks thanks thanks.
HUGS.

Zebiline said...

Yes, thats so cute dolls. *lol* My favorite is Tula. I love the long eyelashes and the boil on her chin. So funny and lovely!!

Have a wonderful day!
ღღღ Hugs Gaby

Duendes said...

hi come on my blog got a present for you.hugs