My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Harry - Assembled

Hello!

The Happy Harrys are almost done. Here the heads are now attached to the bodies, the hands to the arms. All the pieces ready to be assembled.



They are so cute with their little bald heads! :<)


And magically, Happy Harry #1 is now all together - waiting for his 'man purse' to be put on his arm. Tomorrow I will show you how the hair was created - that process was quite interesting - and final photos of the two completed dolls.

Thanks for stopping by today!

See you tomorrow with the final posting of the two Happy Harry dolls!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

LINDA said...

OMGosh!! I love them!! They really turned out fantastic.. You are so talented..
Hugs, Linda

Helen said...

They are adorable! You've spent a lot of time on them and it really show.

Rhonda Miller said...

How fun. I can't wait to see how you made the hair. I'm glad to have seen the process.

Kathy Czygan said...

You have got to be the Crafting Queen Barbara! These are fantastic! As are all of your creations!

Creations by Patti said...

HE IS REALLY Happy now.............lvoe it!!!! way cool!!! Is there more? This is so wonderful!!! hugs!!!! I feel like a God mom!!