My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June Birthday Calendar Page

Hello!

It doesn't seem possible that already I am on my 6th monthly page of my birthday calendar! The time is going by so fast! Soon it will be the 4th of July, then school starting again, then fall, then we're back to winter! :<) I best slow down and stop this line of thinking!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a sunny day! We have had daily rain showers and/or thunderstorms here in this part of WI for over a week now! Enough is enough I say - bring on the sunshine! :<) Hopefully we will have some tomorrow! I have been waiting to help Jim put in a small garden and tomorrow's the day - mud or no mud! :<)

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love your stamps that you used on the bottom, cute!

Mary said...

Love the stamp set you used on the bottom, cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great calendar page. I love that image you used.

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute Barbara. Great image and calendar page. What a special treat to share with your blogging buddies!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}