My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Remember This Teapot?

Hello!

Some time ago, I made this teapot. I loved how it turned out but it lacked something. I recently saw this beautiful paper at Archiver's when I was out and about and although I did not have a specific project in mind to use it for, I had to purchase it! You understand. :<)

After putting the paper away in a paper drawer, I turned and there was my teapot on the shelf and I thought, perfect! So, I took the paper back out of the drawer, the teapot down off the shelf and here is my revised and updated teapot. I hope you like it!

Before.

After. Isn't this paper beautiful? I used another paper from my scraps to make the flowers.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Tomorrow I have a card created using what was left of this paper and a different color CS. It took quite a bit of the 12 x 12 sheet to cut out the individual pattern groups I needed for the sides of the teapot so I did not have much left to work with.

Wishing you a great day! We are to have SUNSHINE and less humidity! :<)

Barbara Diane

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Barbara, you are so talented. This looks GREAT! I love it. I can't wait to see your card tomorrow.

Love crafts forever said...

Hello Barbara. I like your tea pot b4, but now i love it. Amazing work. I wish you good weekend. Hugs, Nataliya.

Duendes said...

Hi Barbara, very beautiful teapot.

Creations by Patti said...

I always thought ths tea pot was gorgeous - so glad another one got made!!!

Have a great day

TFS, Patti

Beate said...

Barbara, this is gorgeous! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!
Pam Going Postal

Michelle said...

OH it was beautiful before but now even more so! What gorgeous paper.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so creative Barbara. You are really good at 3-D projects. All your lines are perfect. This is just so stylish and charming. I love it.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Zebiline said...

WoW! Thats so fabulous! I love the paper you used. You are a great paper artist!! Fantastic!!

Hugs Gaby