So there they were - the two Happy Harrys - one completed, one still not assembled, one with hair, one bald.
The pattern called for the hair to be made using fake fur - which I did not have as I dislike working with it. So I decided to use yarn I had on hand and the only black I had was a large braided yarn - and creating the hair using this was 'by the seat of my pants' all the way! :<) That is why no photos of the HH #1 during this process as I was so busy trying to figure this out by trial and error that I didn't think of stopping to take photos until his hair was completed. So here is how I created the hair - using HH #2 as the model.
Until then, have a happy day. We have had thunder storms and severe weather here and it is to continue into today.