My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, June 21, 2010

Love These Papers!

Hello!

I love these papers - this is such a happy design! :<)

I combined them with some others I had to make this large 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" card. A bit busy I guess, but I like it! :<)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Tomorrow I have photos of a sweet little bird/birdhouse and a matching card for which I re-created these flowers with paper punches. :<)

Wishing you a great day today! We have rain again in this part of WI. Sigh.

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love that paper. What a great card. Those butterflies are just the perfect touch.

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara, this is simply delightful. I just love your fabulous layout. The colors are so cheerful and happy and would sure bring happiness and sunshine to the recipient.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you used small pieces of the patterned paper together. It's sure to brighten someone's day!

Creative said...

So so beautiful! Lovely card!